View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

IMO anyone who wants to actually drive their car should stay far far away from continental tires! they are crap in my past experiences.

3 tire brands I will no longer/never use!

1- Falken - Nothing but problems also they have a high defected tire rate, then to top it all off they say your sh!t out luck when trying to get them to replace the defected tire! I went as far as calling head office! F U C K - Y O U FALKEN TIRE!!!!! Never again!

2 - Continental tires - tread life was at least half of the rated for my buddies mustang! & No he had no mods done to it! just a base mustang and you would think the tires had been tracked/abused! The ones I had on my altima were just basic summer tires for sedans they were ok but IMO even the Falkens I had on that car had better performance! (while they lasted....)

3 - Kumho - these are just bad tires.... might be cheap but that sums up everything about them!