View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

The key is to be subtle. Make color changes and coordinate it with other parts of the car. I find it looks best when things aren't over the top. Choose colors that stand out wisely and if you want something to pop, don't over shadow or over do it.

In my case, less is more... My car stands out because of my wheels and they are the only thing on my car that is blue. I didn't go crazy trying to put blue in my headlights or brakes, or interior... it doesn't need all of that.

Your entire car is blue so work the accents in where you can try not to use more blue. (I wouldn't) Grays, blacks, whites and silvers are all neutral and can be used to your advantage.
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote