View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 06:30 AM   #30 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SailFree View Post
"I need more time behind the camera with portraits, but for my first time out, especially with new equipment, Im pretty confident I can only get better from here."

6spd, you are already better than 99% of the people out there with cameras. Minor problems can be easily corrected. See comment re photo #7, for example.
True. Being focused on other issues at the time, I missed some of the more fine details. In time though. And thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I wish you can blur the background a lot more, especially the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th, the background has so much color and 'stuffs', blur them.

And yes, the pose in the 9th is a bit awkward.

Trial and error, keep going man, have fun!!!
Yeah, I really wish I wasnt limited by the stock lens. I dont like to do background blur myself either so I think ill have this issue for a while until I can get a more capable lens. Im still debating which would be my best choice for this type of photography.