View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 02:10 PM   #115 (permalink)
Drex
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 370z MB 6MT SP
Drex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to allDrex is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max99 View Post
Overwhelming Evidence (reviews by others) to date suggest the BRZ / FR-S are NOT under-powered / over-priced hence it doesn't make much sense to assume otherwise.

I've stated I wouldn't know one why or another until I got to drive one. However, based on what is known there is no good reason to assume the BRZ / FR-S will somehow be over-priced / under-powered.

When so many who've driven the cars have given them such overwhelming high praise suggesting the cars will somehow be sub par doesn't make any sense.

Now if you've actually driven the car and deemed the car somehow sub par that would be an opinion that actually made sense for you. You would then have a legitimate bases to form a negative opinion.

Not sure how much more clear I can make this...
the other thread was locked, so you find this one to repost the same thing again? we all get it by now. you love the brz/frs because magazines say its good.

this is getting to the level of spam now.