View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 04:51 PM   #426 (permalink)
cjr1881
Base Member

Drives: '11 Black 370Z coupe
cjr1881 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdxj View Post
I am looking at Enkie NT03+M's in 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 rear. Offsets will be 27 front and 30 rear with 275/40/18 and 295/40/18. I was using the calculator and I am unsure about the rear sidewall and the front set up said it would stick out 1.6" farther and be .4 closer to the suspension. I wont be able to measure any of these distances since I wont be near the car anytime soon but they offer a 18x9.5 with a +40 offset that will only stick out 1.1" and sit .9 closer. I am at stock height and suspension. Will the 1.6" it sticks out plus the tire cause the set up to stick out past the fender? I know the gap is not small but I honestly don't remember. I have no problem getting front camber arms if needed plus it will help a little on the track.
You won't be able to use 40mm offset in front. It wouldn't fit. It will be about about flush. I would look for a lower offset for the rear or use spacers. Not sure how much more clearance there is in the rear but you want it flush with the front anyway. I'm not sure about your question about camber arms if you are staying stock height. I wouldn't install camber arms and add more negative camber just to make the top of the tire flush while pushing the bottom out. Since you are at stock height it isn't a big deal and can't tell since there is a big gap. 15mm spacers in rear I would bet but you can measure once you get them on.
cjr1881 is offline   Reply With Quote