View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mileage -- what are you getting

Just wondering, see I use my Z as my primary car and I do a lot of long distance driving. The car was purchased with that in mind. Bought the car in Oct 2011 and I have close to 12,000 miles on it. Following Nissan maintenance plan as to oil change and stuff.

In the past two days I have driven 725 miles and here are my mileage results

Atlanta to corbin ky, 27.2 mpg / 59.1 average speed, its summer construction
corbin ky to dayton, oh 26.5 mpg / 51.2 average speed, there was a huge accident, did 5 miles in an hour
dayton, oh to Columbus, oh 28.2 mpg / 60.2 average speed

before the slow down in going from corbin ky to dayton, oh I was getting 27.7 mpg.

oil temp has not been over 220, but this is 12 with the built in oil cooler

I am impress, but was wondering what you folks might be getting on long drives. Other note: Car is stock, no engine mods/tweaks/etc
danegrey is offline   Reply With Quote