View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #8149 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
The MAF sensor. Is that the right name? Lol

Drove it to dinner and it definitely felt more responsive. No lag between pressing the accelerator and getting it to pick up. When I was driving home, I noticed that when I was braking my revs would jump up a bit before coming to a complete stop. To be honest, I've been noticing this for a few weeks. When I was completely stopped, my car idled so low that it sounded like it shut off for a few seconds. I don't know if its just me worrying but the revs seemed all over the place while slowing down and breaking. I haven't fixed the passenger side air box yet.

Maybe one of the Austin guys can drive it and let me know if I'm just worrying too much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Z View Post
I think the ecu has to get used to the air flow since the new hoses are smoother. My

Shouldn't be the hoses, cos she just installed the hoses today, but the 'jerking' has been for a few weeks.