View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:36 PM   #469 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Too old. Ray is banged up and they are all getting slow. It is too much for them to overcome the younger more athletic team. I don't think heart is going to pull them through this series. I see the Celtics winning two games and out if they win tonight. If they lose tonight the Heat will look for the sweep. I am a Celtics fan so it pains me to say that. Rondo went off last game and it wasn't enough.

OKC looked like a different team last night. They were on a mission after going down two games. I hope they can keep that focus and dominance to take that series. Cuz if the Celtics can't go I need OKC to come in and knock out the Heat. No rings for Lebron!!! It's the only argument I need haha!
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote