View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 11:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

When you change injector size the OEM fuel consumption readout is no longer accurate. The only way to truly measuer consumption is the old fahion way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atx370z View Post
Once these kits are ready to be sold to the public, what's the estimated turn-around time from order date to delivery? I'm assuming they will be made to order?

I'm definitely interested as long as I don't have to wait 2 years to get it.
Out of the 30+ turbo kits I have built for the 350z, the longest my customer has ever waited was 3 months after placing the deposit.

Usually it is much less than that.

I plan on stocking up this fall/winter and hope to have a lot of kits ready to go. I also follow an extensive packing list so there is never any parts missing.
If for whatever reason something is missing, it goes out to the customer using 3 day UPS service. I have not had to do this yet.

Also, it has been confirmed that the shop install estimate for this kit is from $1000-$1200 if one chooses to have a shop install this. This is a savings of about $1300-$1500 over a TT kit. These margins also apply when it comes to any kind of repair/service/maintenance work.

Last edited by Boosted Performance; 06-01-2012 at 11:34 AM.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote