View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Matte Carbon Fiber Window Switches

For sale is my matte carbon fiber window switches. I just strip my car and want to sell these.

Save yourself cash and time. These usually go for $120 plus shipping and paypal fees with waiting for turn around time. Made by Carbon Fiber Element. Sorry the pics are not better.

I'm selling for $80 out the door (shipped and paypal fees have been included in this price). Have paypal. Will need your stock ones in return.

* I didn't get pics but if your interested I also have the three pieces that mount over the gauges in matte carbon fiber. I can have pics tomorrow afternoon. I would defiantly need your stock ones in return. The tabs that hold to the gauges are broke and you would need to tape/ glue to hold on. There was no way to remove without braking the tabs. Well I couldn't find away.

Will sell all pieces for $150 shipped. That's window switches and all three gauge pod covers plus your pieces in return.

Last edited by SPOHN; 05-31-2012 at 06:12 PM.