View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 03:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
My observations as a former C6Z owner and current '12 370Z owner. Very happy with my 370Z. Only complaint is horrible suspension regarding rebound control. Nissan was asleep at the wheel, here. Probably why they are bringing the "Euro" suspension here. Maybe it will fix that?
I will defer to your expetise as your observations come from much more experience behind the wheel of both. My impressions of both cars were based as objectively as possible, on my test drives of each.

Either car, I felt had their good and bad. But for the price difference and the type of driving I'll be doing, the Vette couldn't be justified in my mind.
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote