View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 09:44 AM   #1071 (permalink)
Vertigo
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z / R32
Vertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond reputeVertigo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Vertigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vo2max99 View Post
Stated I would have to actually drive one to say for sure one way or the other that's not the point.

The point is that it's ridiculous to somehow conclude the BRZ / FR-S somehow are over priced based almost solely on test track #'s / HP, etc.

It's ridiculous because the #'s don't even begin to scratch the surface when it comes to evaluating how good a sports car is. Pretty simple stuff.

If a car is more fun to drive than a car that is merely quicker the car most fun to drive has more worth for enthusiasts / those who value the experience behind the wheel vs. #'s.
I agree with this. The most enjoyable car I've ever owned has been my AP1 S2000. The handling and high redline made the car so much fun - even more fun than the Z IMO, even though the Z is a much more powerful car.

Last edited by Vertigo; 05-31-2012 at 09:47 AM.