View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 01:32 PM   #21 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
Since you didn't get it, I'm not talking about branded products. A given SLP exhaust system off an eBay store is the same as any reputably retailer. I'm talking about the knockoff, no-name, bottom-of-the-barrel garbage that is sold on eBay as well. I call it eBay crap.

Now, if you'll excuse me, it's my girlfriend's birthday next week. I'm about to bid on some Tiffany jewelry going for $400 cheaper than in-store!
i know what your saying about the junk...but you just have to sift thru it all to see the diamonds in the rough, so to speak...

lolz...just make sure its not knock off tiffanys good luck w/ the gf!

heres a few good daily deal sites for ya...each day is something different and ive seen tiffany jewelry there too...

BlingDaily.com : Home

Shnoop.com - Deal a Day! Daily deal on Every Day Merchandise at Closeout Prices!

ive gotten a PTEMPO and a Invicta from the bing...

not spamming, just thought you may be interested...the PTEMPO i bought was originally 995 bucks, i paid 145 OTD!