View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr1 View Post
Trying to make room and get rid of things I don't need.

First up, H&R springs and stock front struts. They were removed long ago and have been siting ever since. Probably 5000 miles on the struts and 2000 miles on the springs.

The front springs are already installed on the struts which will make a swap quick and easy.

I'll get pics tomorrow.

$100 plus shipping

Next, Stillen cat back exhaust (actually, Y back). I am having a custom race exhaust built and no longer need this. It will be off the car on Friday and I can get pics then. We are going to reuse the y pipe so that will not included, but as I remember, there wasn't much difference from stock.

$450 plus shipping

Lastly, Berk test pipes. These are great quality as far as test pipes are concerned. Never threw a code (until we pulled out yaw sensor and other items).

$100 plus shipping

I'll get all the pics up as soon as possible. I'm posting from my phone, so can't upload the spring pics and the exhaust items are still on the car at the shop.
Only 1 pair front springs and struts for $100?
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote