View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:29 PM   #608 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzel View Post
I got with a local shop and had them look at this thread and asked to get me an estimate. I gota $1200 price. I would gladly pay that just to know that it was done by professionals these are the same guys that did my TP's. Now all I need is a place to tune. I contacted J-Tran out of Houston just have to get the car down there. Sasha would it be ok to drive 8 hours on a prelim tune or should I ship when all this goes down.

That price sounds about right, some may do it for less. I would expect the quotes to come in at about $1000-$1200 for a complete install.

The base map I have here seems to be working very well for out of boost driving. So I would be ok with saying that it is ok to drive the car to a tuner.
J-tran is a good choice for tuning, those guys know what they are doing...and have a lot of experience with the VQ. Great shop from what I have seen on the forums, and heard from others.
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote