View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 03:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
corbin09
Track Member

Drives: 370z
corbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond reputecorbin09 has a reputation beyond repute
Default KW coilover rebuild?

Hello All-

I currently have KW v3 coilovers on my car but I think I might want to rebuild them a little later on. I guess I spent a good amount of money on these and I want to know if anyone has some information on this if the time ever comes.

My questions are:

1. How much does a rebuild cost, and is this something I can get done in the United States?

2. Is there a company that could re-do the rear coilovers to be a true type so I can eliminate the spring bucket and lower the rear as low as I can the front of the car? Or possibly add a helper spring to the rear bucket so I dont get any strange clunks from lowering.

If you have any information on this, please post up!
corbin09 is offline   Reply With Quote