View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bonzo
Track Member

Drives: Finally, a 370Z!!!
Bonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond reputeBonzo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmike2780 View Post
I would guess it to be in the 135-150 range for the standing mile.
That's kind of what I was thinking, but maybe we are over doing it? But I would think if the 1/4 is like 100-110 that we could get another 20-30 mph out of it in another 3/4 mile. I really have no idea, so that's why I'm asking.

Actually, I'm surprised the first category isn't just 0-150. Going through all the bother just to go 120 totally isn't worth the hassle. Now to go 150; that's different, because that is much harder to do driving down I-75.

But I don't want to have to do the 5 point harness and suit thing if I'm really only going to top out at 130. Heck, I can do that for free somewhere I'm sure.

Quote:
I'll give it a try in Gran Turismo and let you know, lol.
Delivered Tuesday November 15, 9:57 am!!!
2012, Auto, White, Sport, Kick Plates
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote