View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:13 PM   #27 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybullet View Post
I think that was it...Simoniz 5 system. They were going to charge me 850$$ and the rust box thingy was the same price....oh yeah and a nissan extended warranty as well (75K/6 yrs)for like $2k! They would have made back all the earnings from selling the car to me for invoice!
I did buy the warranty - $1200 for 6yr/75K is what I haggled. They kept lowering the warranty cost, in the hopes I'd get the Simoniz. Funny thing is that I signed all the papers with it on there originally - then called them the next day and said nope. Got the pricing situated, and resigned papers - then they called me and said they got a lower APR from another bank. Signed papers a 3rd time

I got the warranty simply because I'm paying for the car for 6 years, and I don't want to be stuck paying for a car with a thrown rod...should something like that happen.

Last edited by kannibul; 08-28-2009 at 12:15 PM.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote