View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:10 AM   #1130 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
Had the swifts installed yesterday. Wow! I love them. They ride smoother than the stock springs, but in the corners they are much stiffer. When hitting sharp bumps in the road you can tell they are stiffer, but other than that they are a more comfortable ride. Ride height before in the front was 27 10/16 now it's 26 12/16 (14/16 drop) the rears were 27 8/16 and now 26 15/16 (9/16 drop). It will probably drop a little more, but I'm happy with the way it looks now. Camber up front is -1.9 and in the rear it's -1.6 with SPC camber arms. The car handles really nice. The spacers look awesome. I was driving behind a Carrera 4S on the way to the shop and the tires in the back stuck out a tiny bit, looked really nice. Thats how the back end of my Z looks now. I will post photos later today. The install took 4 hours at the shop, even with me getting in the way .