Thread: [For Sale] 2012 370z 19in OEM Rays
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 11:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
elmo
Base Member

Drives: 2012 307z 6mt
elmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond reputeelmo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCZ View Post
As a friendly word of advice, full sets of stock rays go for around $1000 if they are in good shape. Chances are you won't have much luck finding buyers for two refinished ones at this price.

Best of luck though, they look like new!

Sorry if I'm not supposed to comment on price stuff, but just trying to help you out.
Its all good man thanks ...im going off the fact that the insurance replaced both at $970 for the rear and $920 for the front one, i don't think anyone is gonna find a full set for $1000 that's pretty optimistic if you've really searched but i have seen for $6-700 each so if any one inquiring ill definitely bring the price down for them .
elmo is offline   Reply With Quote