View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:46 AM   #169 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute

Price lowered: $35,000

Miles on the car still very low 5,688

Ad:Cars for Sale: 2009 Nissan 370Z Touring in Foothill Ranch, CA 92610: Coupe Details - 299327908 - AutoTrader.com

Just to clear up any questions regarding the status of the car:
1) I removed the prototype dark headlight because it was leaking and replaced them with new OEM headlights.
2) I added the stock black touring seats because they felt much more comfortable and better quality then the nrg racing seats. Plus with the racing seats I lost the seatbelt function.
3) I had two AIT front bumpers, I sold one of them so the original one is in perfect condition is still on the car

I also have a new unopened quart of paint for the new buyer that can be used to paint any parts in the future.

I still have the custom painted carbon fiber spoiler which I could add on to the package for $100 more.

Most recent pic:

If interested, best/quickest way to contact me is via email djcuetip at gmail dot com

Last edited by DJcuetip; 05-30-2012 at 09:49 AM.