View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #134 (permalink)
jikhead
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z Blue 6spd
jikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond reputejikhead has a reputation beyond repute

I've been fighting Nissan USA and a dealer for weeks now on this, and have had nothing but resistance. The service advisor has straight up lied to the customer support rep about what she visually saw, and completely denied anything was wrong with my car. I've gone around in circles with the service advisor, the mechanic, the service manager, and the customer support lady at Nissan USA. What it has all boiled down to, is that no one is willing or wanting to make a judgement call/management decision to have my fuel sender unit replaced.

I have now taken it to the dealer across town and they are going to replace it. My current problem is whether Nissan USA is going to pick up the tab on everything or at least the labor; as I told them from the beginning that I was willing to pay for the parts but that I refused to pay for the labor charges as the problem started within my warranty. They have been pushing me further and further out of warranty by not making a decision on the matter.

I even posted photos on their Facebook page visually showing the problems that could not be ignored or denied....only to have them immediately taken down. This whole experience has left a very negative impression upon me about Nissan. I will definitely never return to the one dealer.

Last edited by jikhead; 05-30-2012 at 09:29 AM.
jikhead is offline   Reply With Quote