View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 06:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chknhawk View Post
I would have liked to get the NISMO and was determined to get it until I drove the sport 370. The only thing I am missing for the 8K I would pay more for the NISMO is the suspension and about 30 HP (I can get that from the exhaust and cold air filter). All in all I can do the mechanical upgrades for about 3-4K so I think I am good. I like the normal front end better anyway. I love it! It is fast and furious to death!.. I am still breaking it but once that first oil change is done I should be good. I got the Black Cherry because I really like that color. Had an Audi A4 Avant real close to that color. Cant wait to get her on the track sometime and start crossing with her.
Congrats! I too have a BC-it is certainly a cool color but hard to keep shiny!!
blackcherry20 is offline   Reply With Quote