View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 11:12 AM   #2 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
alright everyone.... so tonight just sucks for me... first of all... i dropped ONE SIDE haha of my z.... reason is cuz i stripped the head of the nut on holding the strut in place.... so i stopped because i didnt wanna start the rear.... anyways so there i am bummed out and crap that i rounded off the head... follow my gf home... tell her lets stroll for a lil bit... so i can feel a lil bit happy from being bummed out from my eibachs... next thing u know some retard reear ends me!!! my gf gets down from my z i look in my side mirror the dood speeds off... i tell my gf get in the car... ok now here is where i was laughing... there is no freaking wayyy... a toyota echo... can out run a z.... haha i cracked up so hard he was going in a straight line... so i took down his plates chased him a bit more but he ran a red and didnt wanna risk crashing again... omg i wanna shove my ******* shoe up that guys ***... i mean its fine... u rear end me but DONT freaking run away!!! wtf is that?!? the damage is minimal thank god all i was thinking was that bastard cracked my taillights and foglamp... but there in tact...

Could you translate this to "readable"?

Thanks
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote