View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:40 PM   #155 (permalink)
Ezra
Base Member

Drives: 2012 MB Nismo #0484
Ezra is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO370BC View Post
Just send an email to nnaconsumeraffairs@nissan-usa.com.

Make the subject title exactly like this:
Your inquiry to Nissan [ ref:_00DA09j8L._500F0A6VUe:ref ]‏

Address it to:
Keian Anonueveo (who I was in communication with)

In the body of your message indicate that you are aware of case#7812809, and have the same problem. Include a photo of your 13 numbered NISMO plate and they will send you the 12 numbered plate. You get to keep both as a souveneir I guess... I guess its not a big deal, but I figured if you got the NISMO you'd want the NISMO plate to match correctly. I guess this would be the baseball error card equivalent, don't think its going to make it worth more unfortunately. I wish!

Do any mods or any other members feel this deserves rep power? Or is that type of thing reserved for some real groundbreaking work?

Nice work! I'm going to submit my claim to Nissan. Did you install it yet? Can you just take a flat head and pry it off? Or is there some softer way to take it off? Does the new one come with an adhesive strip? Or does it clip on?

Sorry for the following rant but here it is:

I think if others have a "13" on their 2012, you should submit this same complaint. Even if you are still content about it. If enough of us make them correct the mistake they'll think twice about doing this again. I'm sure out of the many QC inspectors someone must have noticed the mistake and figured that it wasn't worth correcting because only a few customers would go as far as NISMO370BC did and to them not worth the money to correct. But what Nissan/Autech need to understand that people who buy NISMO's are Enthusiasts! We are willing to spend over $42k not to have leather, or navigation or creature comforts. We want the performance goodies, we obsess over all the minor details of how our cars drive, look, and feel. Out of all the target demographics, the enthusiasts that purchase a 370z Nismo are the ones who will take notice of such an error.

Last edited by Ezra; 05-29-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Ezra is offline   Reply With Quote