View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #2079 (permalink)
Rooster89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: fast
Rooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond reputeRooster89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
For a change I am seriously considering buying a 1911, and as you all know there are many, many manufacturers. When I go out to the interweb reading forums and blogs for guidance for which to chose, I swear that 1911 fanboys are worse than the Chevy vs. Ford guys...it makes my head want to explode. Within the same thread every make of 1911 is both the best and the worst...

Well anywho I kinda like the looks of Kimber and I am thinking about picking up a Tactical Entry II. Is there any reason why I shouldn't go for this brand/model? The price isn't that important to me.
1911 vs glock jokes make my days goes by!

if price isn't an option....Dan Wesson. I have a s&w 1911. My buddy has six kimbers. He refuses to buy a kimber made after a certain year, according to him the quality started heading downhill a few years ago. Something to think about.

for those who don't know, JMB stands for John Moses Browning, who designed the 1911 from instructional stone tablets given to him upon the mountain from GOD.
Originally Posted by Shadoquad View Post
Rooster is a lot like Socrates, except with far more b*tches, far less manservants, and a powdery white mustache.
Rooster89 is offline   Reply With Quote