View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 09:47 AM   #8 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
I can understand asking how to get the windows to roll up all the way or how to get the doors to automatically unlock, etc (although you can find that info in the book fairly easily) but you don't even need to look in the index to flip through the first few pages of the maintainance manual to find when you need to do the oil change. It takes less time to open the manual and flip through a few pages than it does to post that its too hard to look up. This forum is probably one of the easiest going forums you're gonna find.... but keep complaining about it....
Maybe the person doesn't have the car yet.

Maybe the person doesn't have the manual in front of them.

Maybe there're on a cell phone and don't want to eat up the bandwidth to download the manual and hope it opens.

Maybe it really is quicker to just ask, since a number of people on here seem to know somewhat what the manual says without looking.

This forum is hardly the easiest-going. I've been through and frequent a lot more aggressive ones, but I can tell you, not many forums will survive members who are this aggressive over "look it up in the manaul" or "do a search" - rather than just answer the question and make the "newb" happy.
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote