View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggins3377 View Post
I hate to highjack Snake's thread, but it looks like you all have answered his questions. That said, I installed H&R springs and a Ichiba rear camber arm kit this weekend and got an alignment today (ive attached the details below). Do my alignment results seem ok? I thought others have been able to get better front and rear camber results after alignment. Let me know what you all think. I plan on getting another rear camber kit based on some of the reviews that have come out on the Ichiba kit after I purchased mine, but do you think i need a front camber kit as well?
The front camber is only adjustable with a kit. But it's not that bad as is. Toe could be a tad better. Your read camber is flat awfull. And you said you had a rear alignment kit? The rear camber doesn't need to be more than -1.8. And again tie could a litte better. Zeroed out.

A lot of alignment shops don't take the little extra time to dial spec in perfect. Especially from side to side. My shop gets it done perfect even after they tighten everything down. But again your rear camber is crazy off. Your tires would be gone quick.