View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:07 AM   #14 (permalink)
KingZee
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Focus ST
KingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond reputeKingZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2ndChance View Post

How does it perform in dry, lets say spirited driving? it has a really high threadwear
I do plenty of spirited runs in the canyons, although I'm sure these are not as good as the RE11s in dry conditions they're not bad tires overall..."jack of all trades, master of none" is almost true for these tires except I think they are a master of rain/wet conditions so if that's what your main concern is these might be the best bang for your buck. They're priced decently, will give you decent performance in dry or snow conditions and they kick *** in the rain. RE11s are amazing & expensive tires that are geared strictly for dry performance.