View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #28 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyz View Post
No, they dont specifically say is for AutoCross, neither for Drifting or Drag Racing. I based my comment or opinion on the history behind Nissan to redesigned the Z model to compete with the Porsche track time. Because they removed the option to disabled the Traction Control, because they made the car wider and shorter for better handling, the sport package has LSD for dual traction, and for the new addition of the Rev Match to avoid the Engine Braking when you down shift helping you getting out of the corners easier and without losing momentum.

Just because he knows how to powerslide means he can afford tires, or he knows the effect on the tires cause if you look professional videos of drifting they don't choose floors with tiles. This was maybe a video that he just did to have fun and record it and share it with every one which is ok as well.
What I don't understand is why you got so defensive by me simply watching the video which you post it for everyone to see and me giving two simple personal opinions:

1. I believe that is power sliding
2. And he will need new tires after that

Those two comments shouldn't create this debate or your response. Is my personal public point of view based on the video. Which you don't have to accept if you believe other wise. Never said the video sucks or video was bad my only two comments were harmless.

Eat a. Cheese-stick and relax buddy. Lmfao. This is what you get for basing your comments off my posts. I just like doing this to people sometimes...

Lol. Repped for being a bad sport.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote