View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #1170 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I'll have you know that I didnt think of that, and we probably dont have a single 5-star location.
Yea, 4 stars seem to abound in almost every location. 5 star is rare, if the rating is accurate. This is a Forbes site and travel listing, so I would assume the ratings are accurate. I know that we happen to have 2 here, the Sanctuary at Kiawah Island and the Woodlands Inn, both in the Charleston Metro area................ and I would concur, both are 5 star.