View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #27 (permalink)
MacLean
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 GM Nismo # 0445
MacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura aboutMacLean has a spectacular aura about

I just got the Meisterschaft full cat-back exhaust on Fri & had it installed on Fri as well. I created a thread about this on the 27th of May. I shot two videos today which I will post later on today. The first video is just turning on the car (cold start) & reviving it up, but not excessively since it is Memorial Day. The second video was a drive, but with the windows up & not breaking any speed limit while doing so.

As I have stated several times & so has others that the Meisterschaft full cat-back exhaust is worth the wait & worth the price. The Meisterschaft full cat-back exhaust has a very unique, distinctive & exotic sound to it. At the end of the day if you are too worried about the sound being raspy or neighbors, then the exhaust is not for you. If you are also worried about squeezing out every hp, then this is not for you either.

I know NYBladeZ had the Meisterschaft full cat-back exhaust along with the F. I. long tube headers & he absolutely loved it. I have the Meisterschaft full cat-back exhaust & I absolutely love it without a question. Once again at the end of the day to each is own. It is your money & no one else's & if you are happy with your exhaust purchase, then that is all that matters.
MacLean is offline   Reply With Quote