View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 11:47 AM   #15 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleufiend View Post
Never had any intrest in a evo, dont ask me to explain lol, I respect them but I just dont have a intrest in owning one. The wifey has the car for the kids, mine would only be for in a pinch. I didnt really like the previous civic, in order for me to like the civic you have to go back to the 99-02 civic si's or before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scsuh View Post
I would definitely go with the 135i, especially if you can get a discount on it. I'd also factor in the Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 and the BRZ/FR-S.

If I were you I wouldn't be so quick to discount the EVO. It outperforms the STI and the engine is bulletproof for aggressive modification. The technology in the EVO is nearly triple in class value as well as the DCT. Just some food for thought. I would at least drive one before making it final. The genesis coupe 3.8 and 2.0 both are great cars to consider as well.

I think because the BRZ is not turbo. It takes away from its mod potential making it too much of a downgrade based on the utter lack of power. Anyone consider a used IPL? Those are pretty nice and handle great.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 05-28-2012 at 11:50 AM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote