View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #55 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdl99 View Post
Cool.

Looking at the diagram, the only thing I noticed regarding the cut the wire vs pull the fuse approach is the point highlighted below.
With the pull the fuse method the point highlighted with the blue arrow wont be powered going in to the CPU. I'm not saying it makes any difference, but when cutting the brown wire it is breaking the circuit further downstream and therefore that point will continue to be fed with power, where as removing the fuse it will not. Again not saying it makes any difference but would think that point serves some purpose, maybe just an error code?
No codes,no problems,the car has been running,driving,parked,locked,unlocked and everything we could think off no CEL it just acts like a normal 370 but with no steering lock.And that location marked with the blue arrow @ the cpu is for the steering lock so it doesn't come in to play.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote