View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Redglare
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C172 Skyhawk GIII
Redglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond reputeRedglare has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newb here, pricing question for a used Z

Greetings everyone,

Avid Z enthusiast on here, I just recently sold my s2000 and now borrowing a scion until I find the perfect 370z.

Here is the dilemma - I am looking for a base manual with the sport package, I've expanded my search within 500 miles and it seems like every dealer set the price even for used vehicles way too high.

I can get a brand new left over 12/11 with base sport for 33,700 http://www.edmunds.com/nissan/370z/2...tyle=101413100
2012 Nissan 370Z Coupe Base Price With Options

I am seeing 09/10's under 30k miles with sport packages priced in the low 30's and it seems like I can't get anyone to lower the price anywhere below 30k, I understand that the 370 has an outstanding resale value but I can't comprehend how they are selling these cars for those prices with high mileage when a brand new one is 2-3k away.

My question stands, am I dreaming of finding a base/sport/manual 09/10 with under 30k miles for 27-28k?

Interesting trend: most of the used Z's I've ran across are sold by ford dealerships.

Last edited by Redglare; 05-27-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Redglare is offline   Reply With Quote