View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 05:20 AM   #636 (permalink)
SharpByCoop
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '08 G37S - Graphite
SharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of lightSharpByCoop is a glorious beacon of light
Default Give it time.

The same reason the 370Z hasn't been as quick as the 350Z is the same reason the G37 isn't as quick as the G35, or a 2010 STI isn't as quick as a 2004 STI: The cars are relatively new, and most newer owners go VERY carefully on mods and track time.

These cars are purchased new for reasons other than track time, and the development of parts and combinations that work takes time.

There is a G35 that's gone tens. (So have a bunch of 350Z's) I'm the absolute quickest G37 (that I have seen posted anywhere), and I'm almost .5 tenths slower.

Even bolt on N/A mods are lesser in numbers.

Andre, I'm scratching my head, too, but this will take some years before the 370 will catch up to the proven 350. What's your experience and abilities with your Z?

Thanks.

Coop