View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #15 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Some parts are completely useless though... Headers, $50? Lol... Same with the cats, $50+shipping is about the best you'll get, and those are both MAYBE's... And you might have to pay people to take the stock intake boxes from you, lol... But for major things like engine block, this that, I think 75% is legit... Because even though your odometer says 8 miles, everything is still technically used, lol.

I wish I had room to store tires. But with everything else? GLWS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
the headers are the same on all 370s. and thanks for the links. how about we say exactly that everyone! 75% off whatever nissan wants to brand new unused parts straight off the 13 when it arives. seems fair to me.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote