View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattP725 View Post
Yet you OWN a Nismo and are planning on trading it in for a newer (almost identical) Nismo. You obviously justified the price to the highest degree to Nissan.
exclusivity. thats what nissan has going for them. there are 2039485720398745029387 subaru WRX STI on the road, i see at least 3 of them every single day. but have i seen another nismo on the road aside from Z meets? nope, not once. well i saw a 350 nismo a couple times.

from what i hear there are very few made per year in each region. around 500 per region per year from the numbers people tossed around.

look at EVERY other "desirable" car in the 370s price bracket. the mustang, the challenger, the camaro, the STI, the EVO. ALL of them have so many driving around its 100% impossible to drive 3 miles down the highway without seeing at LEAST 1 driving the other way. thats lame.

its part of the same reason im going to put that twin SC on the car. even if its not as good as the TT and costs more, that just means less people will have it. so a rare car with even more rare modifications. i for one think thats way more bad *** than being a mainstream sheep (keep in mind i have a WRX too ) so im allowed to say what ive said. my heads down when i say this.... but admitidly its a good car lol.

keep in mind too that the nismo IS better than the base/sport. thats been proven several times around circuit tracks against porches and BMWs with rare and few exceptions where they have some kind of fluke numbers like road and tracks vid review of the nismo, where the sport beat it around the track because they ran them at faggot *** bumpy willow springs. the stiff suspension of the nismo was actually a disadvantage when the road is really rough.

and to be fair, for what it is i for one am perfectly content to have a trackable 370 that can hold its own against porches and bmw's twice its price. as well as NSX's and whatever else they always pair it against in those japanese races. considering an NSX was 80000 in 2005.

Last edited by chii370; 05-25-2012 at 01:36 PM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote