View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #35 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSA0890 View Post
IMHO if I had to do it over again I would get the base over the touring. The price jump isnt worth it especially when it takes so much to change out the headunit.
The touring seats are nicer but its only leather on the edges of the seat. You can always get leather seat covers later on for pretty cheap. And the door panels wouldnt be bad either plus both are easy to take apart.
Save the money on the touring and invest in an exhaust.

The seats in the touring are very nice. Custom leather is nicer. And the touring is very expensive to mod the stereo. I bought a base for this reason.

But my advice is more catered to what OP's opinions are. Not my own preferences. Some people just can't get past choosing cloth over factory leather.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote