View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #38 (permalink)
Sndtgr08
Base Member

Drives: 2009 A/C 3.5 MT
Sndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the roughSndtgr08 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCNISMO View Post
Judges...... File a complaint against him.
Hmmmm how does one go about doing that?

I have never seen a Judge so completly not want to see any evidence or even look at the actual words of the law in my life.

It was like the cop said "I think he killed him" and the judge says "GUILTY!" I was looking around because I thought it was a joke.

I was convicted on one persons opinion and nothing else, then told to stop talking and leave or be found in contempt of court.

EDIT: One of the loacal lawers just called me back. He told me that the judge for traffic court is a retired judge subbing for the normal one. He was not surprised at all, and told me that the judge does what he wants and does not care cuz he is retired. He told me that I will have better luck at the appeal with the other normal judge who should actualy do his job.

I still find this to be BS! How can they let a judge be up there who does not care about the law and could give a shyt about who he pisses off as long as he gets a laugh with his golf buddys? Is the court system just a joke even to the people who work there? OMGWTFail

Last edited by Sndtgr08; 05-24-2012 at 02:37 PM.
Sndtgr08 is offline   Reply With Quote