View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 02:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
Hey everyone!

so after some thought and talks with others i think there could be a want/need for another big Z event but up north rather than in the south.

since ZdayZ and the Z nats are both in the south and i see that some people can't make the trip sometimes due to distance, time, or money. so i figure that maybe a event up north closer to some of us would draw people who don't want to or can't make the trips down south.

this is a thread for ideas and possible plans/places for a event.

anyone can contribute and any ideas/help is greatly appreciated.
In Ohio, there is Nelson Ledges and Mid Ohio race tracks and I can attest to the many driving roads around or getting to either one. No where near the Dragon, but nothing is. I know both of these tracks have "public" days and they may be interested in hosting an event like this. Mid Ohio used to offer on-site camping and there are some hotels that are not real far. Just my
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote