View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake1212 View Post
Do you thing I should just park the car the next few days? I was going to take it on a small trip this weekend but I don't want to chew threw the tires. I'm not sure how quickly this setup will destroy my tires?
your toe-in angles are pretty severe on the front. 0.10 and 0.11 is at the limit. it can wear your tires if driven a long distance... but then again your springs can settle in a little bit so i would measure your ride height and keep track of it the next few days. it's better to drive the car now and get the realignment next week.

if the car lowers by a few mm's, your toe-in will lessen on the front. if you carry a passenger, even better.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote