View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 11:35 AM   #6 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake1212 View Post
I spoke to them about the work performed and they were pretty insulted that I said the alignment may not have been done correctly. They said they would look at it next week and see what happens. If not, does anyone know a good alignment place around NH or MA? By the way the car only has about 1900 miles on it so I doubt it was too out of wack with the stock setup.
lol... typical loser/whiner reaction. a winner will (obviously not make such mistake in the first place), but if there is a problem, will fix right away. the work is incomplete.

in the mean time, place your car on a predetermined flat surface. put a bubble level on your driveway or parking lot as guage.

then put a perfect right angle box next to your front wheels and compare left and right side camber looking at the car from the front. that will at least tell you if they bent anything or not. -0.9 and -2.2 is a huge visible difference.

also search online for string method alignments.... it's a ghetto way to check your toe angles.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote