View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:39 AM   #2989 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadoquad View Post
The major factors, as I see them, are finding a place with interesting things all around. Like fun roads, scenic views, a city or tourist environment, things to do in general. Given the nature of the vehicles, probably aiming at warmer weather is a good idea. And then you'll have to ping sponsors for interest, start a website, start pinging people here. You also have to think about what activities you would hold. Car show? Dyno competition? Photo shoots? There is a ton of potential.

It's a ton of work. I'll help if I can.
Something near a race track would be great so we can have a track event too. This might be good alternative to not having any Tail of the Dragon type roads in the area.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote