View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 10:32 AM   #2983 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
j/k and i may start a thread based on ideas for a big z event of north. if i do i hope you all chime in with ideas and help
The major factors, as I see them, are finding a place with interesting things all around. Like fun roads, scenic views, a city or tourist environment, things to do in general. Given the nature of the vehicles, probably aiming at warmer weather is a good idea. And then you'll have to ping sponsors for interest, start a website, start pinging people here. You also have to think about what activities you would hold. Car show? Dyno competition? Photo shoots? There is a ton of potential.

It's a ton of work. I'll help if I can.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote