View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #7 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
lots of luck with that request. I am so disappointed in Nissans marketing dept because a loaded camero 2012 ss2 convert. 426 hp is 10 grand less than my 2012 touring roadster and the options for stripes are mind boggling. Nissan offers NOTHING oem worth a crap to enhance the looks of our z,s. I am getting rid of mine asap. should have done more research. Buy a Harley and you can spend 10 grand on apperance/power, handling options, a corvette, camero, saturn sky, just about anything you buy has options. Nissan ZIP! and they do not even have a complaint department!
Please trade your Z ASAP. We frown on the potential for rice or fake muscle... thanks for your input though... Now

Thanks.

By the way... NISMO has racing stripes, body kits, intake and exhaust, headers, custom engine pieces and interior mods. Suspension upgrades, brake pads, seats, seat belt pads and more... I guess you are lacking the research.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote