View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 12:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

I was in Guam on submarines. had a loan from a local bank with a good rate when i bought the car in 09. but when i got out I needed to move off island and the bank wouldn't allow it until the car was paid for. so i was FORCED to refinance with navy federal credit union as they were the only ones willing to because I would essentially be jobless when getting out of the navy. they took advantage of the situation like any smart business would and ****** me over. I fought tooth and nail to keep that car, even between jobs. so i figured I would kill 2 birds with one stone. get a new car AND lower my total amount paid on the car. and besides, Nissan is being a bunch of jackasses and added the things to the nismo in 13 that the nismo had in JAPAN since 09. so the 13 will be a Japanese 09 with powdered rims and gtr break lines. because it already had the Bose speakers and satnav. thanks Nissan for thinking the American general public is too ******* stupid to realize that.....

also I noticed several nismos for sale in the mid 30k range...... I was asking 29 for mine, have they suddenly changed in the past.....month? lol.

anyway I'm already up to about 11 grand saved and should have the rest WELL before my 2013 rolls off the lot to begin installation.

if anyone still wants there chance at the car speak now or forever hold ur piece otherwise the dealerships getting it on a trade lol.

Last edited by chii370; 05-24-2012 at 12:13 AM.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote