View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
MattP725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 40th
MattP725 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernie View Post
lots of luck with that request. I am so disappointed in Nissans marketing dept because a loaded camero 2012 ss2 convert. 426 hp is 10 grand less than my 2012 touring roadster and the options for stripes are mind boggling. Nissan offers NOTHING oem worth a crap to enhance the looks of our z,s. I am getting rid of mine asap. should have done more research. Buy a Harley and you can spend 10 grand on apperance/power, handling options, a corvette, camero, saturn sky, just about anything you buy has options. Nissan ZIP! and they do not even have a complaint department!
A) you realize you quoted all american cars that come with stripes (or have options).. notice a trend?
B) stripes, flags, decals are generally considered sort of tacky so I'm glad we don't have them
C) it is insanely easy to get any vinyl decal/stripes you want made by any quality vinyl shop.
D) Check out Nissan Nismo S-Tune... they have a styling line, you probably just didn't do enough research... they have lips, wings, wheels, and DECALS!
MattP725 is offline   Reply With Quote