View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #466 (permalink)
Magic Bus
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17 6MT M2
Magic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond reputeMagic Bus has a reputation beyond repute

To all you young owners out there, working hard to pay for your Z.....Congrats! Bought my first Z, on my own at age 22 (in 1980, a used '76 280Z), think I paid about $5,000 for it.

Well the 280Z got me a cute girlfriend, who became my wife, who became the mother of my 2 children (O.o bye bye Z) and my partner in paying for the mortgage on a nice house. But alas, mortgage is almost done and one kid is done with college and the 2nd almost there. So that cute girlfriend said it's okay to buy another Z (2013 on order).

My advice to you young people out there, work hard, enjoy your Z and if you have to part with it for the greater good? Do it and keep working hard, for the Z will come back to you!
Magic Bus is offline   Reply With Quote