View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 06:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Streetlife
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370z Mont/sport
Streetlife will become famous soon enough

I learned a longtime ago when buying the 370z to get a clearbra asap 350z too. I got mine done when she had under 50 miles on her, 6.6 miles when she was delivered, and i drove her home taped with painters tape. My clearbra installer told me he could not find a nick or scratch in the area i had the clearbra applied, or any other area because i had detailed her before taking her to him, to remove any possible swirls and scratches before the Clearbra was applied. Good thing my girl stays garaged, and she only comes out on weekends. I do check her every weekend after a day of fun in her, just in case i have to remove any bird bombs or tree sap. Good thing i haven't started on the JD Power and associates survey i received (rotten *ss Post Office worker stole my dollar from the envelope). I'll make sure to include the paints thin clear coat used on all 370z's as a needed area of improvement for Nissan.

Last edited by Streetlife; 05-23-2012 at 06:29 PM.
Streetlife is offline   Reply With Quote